Monday 3 October 2011

Day 25

Five more days!  Amazing!  I can't wait.  I almost don't know what to do with myself and my thoughts of meat.  What meat to have first?  Bacon I think. 

I have noticed changes this week.  My period was late (sorry guys and Shaun) and do not make anyone vomit, different.  I've cried about nothing more then usual but was thinking this morning that my lack of other animal hormones have made mine a little more excited.  Also, my bathroom time has changed.  More often and less...well...heavy?  Tomorrow I'm taking my own food to my nephews birthday dinner and then I hope to get home at a reasonable time.  I plan on taking rice, brussel sprouts and some turnip.  ;-) You do the math on that.  ;-S  Yes, I fart all the time now.  Almost constantly...well...semi constantly.  I don't recall this many farts on meat.

I don't know what to do when this is done.  Should and keep blogging or maybe pick something new?  What could I do for 30 days next?? 

No comments: