Friday 7 October 2011

Day 29

There were several times I never thought I would get to Day 29.  So glad.  Going into this long weekend I'm super tired from a long slow day at work.  It was so quiet.  Also the office didn't smell like food...so that was a good deal.  ;-)

I'm more then ready to sleep in tomorrow (after I let Fred in) and I hope it's past 7 am.  I seriously can't wait.  I also am thrilled to not be taking the cotton pony to Ikea on Sunday.  I don't think I would go if I was...then again I also think women should get a tax break if they have a period.  That shit gets expensive!  This would be why I get excited when Shoppers busts out with a tampon sale.

I'm really all over tonight.  I'm semi focused on telling my cousin, who I love that I won't be going to Thanksgiving thus missing meeting her new baby.  I'm trying to either think of a good excuse or how to say "I'm not fucking impressed with this family right now" but in a nice way.  Not sure how to clean that up but if anyone can...I can.

P.S.  After my most amazing dinner last night I had the most amazing meat free reading time in the bathroom this morning.  I don't want to be graphic...but I was doing my Stayin Alive strut to the bus stop.

No comments: