Thursday 6 October 2011

Day 28

Fuck!  Now that I am down to the wire I go and make maybe the best dinner yet.  Green peppers, onion and mushroom on a super fresh bun with cheese.  Was amazing!  I would have loved chicken on it but it was still super great!  I was very impressed with myself since I was the only one here cooking...with my pants off.

I really need to close some windows.  My before bed shower will be a warm one then I will be extra cold on the run to bed.  I am really tired and slightly cranky at my family right now.  Not in the full mood to get into it but I feel invisible in my own family.  I can't help but notice when people want something they see you enough to kiss your ass.  This is how I'm feeling right now.  I think I need to start being more selfish with myself.  There are some kick ass things I want to do but somehow I end up supporting every other "team".  Team Rhonda needs a boost...and some big titty cheerleaders. 

No comments: