Tuesday 20 September 2011

Day 12

I got some flack about missing day 11.  Sorry about that.  Nothing happened.  I finished my adult cough medicine and passed out.  If it matters my pants were not on when this happened.

A few people have been asking why I'm still doing this and even more so why I'm blogging about it.  Well, noticed my love of meat was getting out of hand.  Much like a clingy boyfriend getting no sex in return, I seemed to be spending a lot of time and energy who didn't give anything back besides not great health and BBQ hands.  As for the blog... Everyone is doing it and I just had to conform?  I use to make a ton of time for writing but the last few years I've not given it much thought.  Idea's in my head have just been forgotten rather then written down to explore.  I don't plan on getting to into my personal life either or my personal thoughts and feeling about my life and what is going in my personal life.

So today was not the best.  The cold keeps lingering on and with forgetting lunch I had pizza.  Without meat.  How is that even possible?  I almost choked on ordering it.  However while reading today's metro I learned how many gallons of water it takes to make a pound of beef.  In the future, not my life time but soon enough, everyone will be a veggie eater.  I can kind of see that.  I'd slightly want to have a piece of that last cow...but I see the point.

I know it's only Day 12 but I do see that I need to change the way I eat.  When I'm done at Thanksgiving I really think I will cut way back on meat.  A few times a week rather then a daily or twice a day need.  I don't think I could do this for the rest of my life or anything but the more I actually learn about eating meat free the more I think it could be a good idea.

No comments: