Saturday 17 September 2011

Day Nine

Short one tonight.  Still sick but feeling slightly better.  I wanted to roast something today...ended up reheating rice and veggie pizza.

I am watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, just to figure out why the husband of one of them killed himself.  I think it was because all they do is either plan parties or go to parties.  It's a lot of work for people who's main job is to order people around to take care of their houses.

My Mother, who I love dearly, invited me over tomorrow if I feel better for dinner.  Meat.  She said she would either make a roast beef or a pork roast.  I wanted to punch her in the face.  Lets just say I go over there and just eat veggies.  Lets just say I have that kind of self control.  I'm too soon out of the gate to say No to a woman who makes the best gravy in the world.  My buddy Mike was at her house one day when she was getting rid of week old gravy.  He took it and on our way home he stopped at the supermarket and got a huge bag of fries.  After heating up the gravy and fries he ate every bit of it himself, got the meat sweats and then the scoots.  He still to this day says it was worth it.  Needless to say, tomorrow I will be staying home...with my pants off and meat locked in the freezer downstairs.

No comments: