Saturday 10 September 2011

Day Two


Well today I woke up with a sore throat and happy my mother is away for the weekend.  Why?  Momma believes that red meat will cure anything and has said that I was healthy until I moved out.  Amazing.  I should say that for years I didn’t eat red meat due to a natural doctor telling me I was sensitive to anything from the cow.  Thus my affair with soy milk began.  Mom is at a wedding in Michigan this weekend and I’m living on past guilt and lectures to feel the urge to eat a steak.  Lucky for me a sore throat causes me to clean and not be hungry.  I really should suck on door knobs at the mall and maybe I’d be a size two. 

Sadly for you the reader there is no drama yet.  No stare down with a hot dog or dry humping the door at KFC up the road begging for a coupon.  I guess I should get into this and tell you what I had for dinner.  Baked potato with salsa, cheese and some raw veggies.  Oh, and a friends tomatoes.  Easy so far???

No comments: